|Pricing and What to Expect|
• Preparation. I will meet with you in advance to gather some information about your pets and your expectations. We will also decide the best place to photograph your pets. I can photograph in your home or a favorite location outside of your home. This meeting preferably should be at your home and it will take from 30 to 45 minutes.
• The Shoot. This will be a lot of fun for both you, your pets, and me. I really enjoy getting to know your pet and getting your pet comfortable being photographed. The shoot will take between 1.5 to 3 hours. I will bring lots of treats, squeaky toys, and balls.
• The Proofing. I will provide a private online gallery for you to review approximately 30 fully retouched proofs. This gallery will be available online for three weeks.
• Final Product. There are many ways to display your selected images, prints, float wraps, gallery wraps, photo books, and story boards. Please email me for a price list.
• Cost. The fee for the initial meeting, a 1 to 3 hour photo session, and the online proofing gallery is $175. The $175 fee will cover up to two pets and two people. Extra pets are $25.